These general terms and conditions (the conditions) apply to the use of the website https://aktionen24.ch/ (the website) and to the use of all subdomains. The general terms and conditions also apply to all services that are also offered by us.
General Provisions and Definitions
- The General Terms and Conditions apply to everyone who uses the aktionen24.ch website and/or app.
- On request we will send you the general terms and conditions free of charge.
- When using the General Terms and Conditions, the following definitions apply:
- aktionen24.ch: limited liability company Granaus Grupe MB with registered office in Lithuania, company code 305077555, manager’s address V. Bacevičiaus g. 22, LT-47207 Kaunas.
- User: A consumer or company who has accepted the validity of these General Terms and Conditions. On the one hand this can happen by using the website or on the other hand by accepting the terms and conditions when creating an account on the website.
- Consumer: An independent person, not acting in the exercise of a profession or business, using aktionen24.ch.
- Promotion: An offer, online publication, promotion and/or prospectus from a Vendor that is published on aktionen24.ch and in the App so that the Consumer can take advantage of it.
- The aim of the website is to offer a platform on which the consumer can view relevant brochures and offers at any time. aktionen24.ch publishes the offer, the online advertising, the campaign and/or the prospectus in its own magazine program or forwards the user to the provider's website. When purchasing a product or receiving a service, the terms and conditions of purchase of the relevant business or service provider apply. aktionen24.ch itself does not sell any products. There is no contact between us and the sales departments of the various advertisers and we cannot therefore mediate in the event of a problem with the purchase, delivery or return of a product and/or service.
Availability of the Website
- We do our best to ensure that the website and app are available. However, we cannot guarantee that the website will be error-free or always available. We assume no liability for damages of any kind, for the availability, accuracy, quality, presentation, transmission, completeness or content of the information offered on the website. This also includes the incorrect specification of the duration of an offer for online advertising, a campaign and/or a prospectus.
- By using the website, you release us from claims, demands and (damage) compensation claims by third parties. This limitation of liability does not exclude our liability in the event of intent or deliberate recklessness.
- We are informational website only and do not own any of the products displayed in the website. Please visit the trademark and product owner`s website to purchase the products. We keep no liability for information or prices accuracy.
Complaints & Disputes
- If you have a complaint in relation to the website, we ask you to send it in writing via e-mail to [email protected]. In the course of this, you must provide your (full) name and your address details. We also ask for a detailed description of your complaint, the reason for it and a possible solution. Complaints will be processed within 7 working days.
- If a dispute arises between the consumer and/or provider and aktionen24.ch, Lithuanian law applies. In this case, the court in Kaunas is entitled to adjudicate on the dispute.